Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) HiPrep™ 26/10 Desalting Columns
Provide reliable and reproducible desalting and buffer exchange with sample sizes of up to 15mL per column. Cytiva HiPrep 26/10 Desalting Column is a convenient, easy-to-use column prepacked 53mL column with Sephadex G-25 Fine for desalting and buffer exchange.
Brand: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 17-5087-02
Additional Details : CAS Number : 79-06-1 Weight : 1.78260kg
- Saves time and labor as replacement for dialysis
- Two to four columns can be used in series for sample sizes 30 to 60mL
- Compatible with a laboratory pump or a chromatography system
- Fittings are 1/16 in. for easy connection to AKTAdesign systems
- Long-term and working pH range 2 to 13
- Maximum flowrate: 15mL/min.
|4 x 53 mL|
|HiPrep 26/10 Desalting|
|HiPrep 26/10 Desalting are convenient, easy-to-use, 53 mL columns prepacked with Sephadex G-25 Fine resin for desalting and buffer exchange.|
|Laboratory pump or chromatography system such as AKTA design|
|>20μm (Dry), 17 to 132μm (wet)|
|4 to 30°C, 20% Ethanol|
Safety and Handling
- HiPrep 26/10 Desalting, 4 pack
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/and all material-handling/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol
- UNKNOWN ACUTE-16,5 per cent of the mixture consists of component(s) of unknown acute toxicity.