GE Healthcare HiTrap™ MabSelect™ Prepacked Columns
Use these columns in small-scale MAb purification in a continuous bioprocess. GE Healthcare Life Sciences™ HiTrap™ MabSelect™ Prepacked Columns for fast purification of monoclonal antibodies (Mabs) from large sample volumes
Brand: GE Healthcare 28-4082-55
Additional Details : CAS Number : 79-06-1 Weight : 0.09200kg
Prepacked HiTrap columns for process development, screening of purification conditions, and small-scale purification of Mabs. MabSelect media are suited for the high flowrates and pressures required when scaling up.
- Oriented coupling of recombinant Protein A ligand to the agarose matrix via an engineered C-terminal cysteine increases IgG binding capacity over other protein A media
- High capacity, low ligand leakage, and high-flow base matrix allow purification of Mabs at process scale
- Fewer regulatory concerns due to the total absence of mammalian culture in the ligand production and purification
- Designed for use with a syringe, a peristaltic pump, or a chromatography system
- Allows at least five times higher flowrates than conventional cross-linked agarose of similar porosity
- Recombinant Protein A ligand promotes specificity of binding to Fc region of IgG; permits one-step purification
- Same recombinant protein A ligand as MabSelect, but with a smaller particle size and greater porosity, for increased dynamic binding capacity
- Allows binding from samples with high expression levels of the monoclonal antibody
- Lowers overall production cost due to the possibility of processing concentrated feedstocks in fewer batches
- Akali-tolerant protein A-derived ligand allows the use of up to 0.5M NaOH for cleaning-in-place (CIP)
- Permits significant cost savings and extension of cycles in regular production
|4° to 30°C|
|≈30mg Human lgG/mL at 2.4 min. residence time|
|For fast purification of monoclonal antibodies from large sample volumes, Protein Purification|
Safety and Handling
- HiTrap MabSelect, 5 ml
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Ethanol