Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) PhastGel™ 10 to 15%, Tris-Acetate, 0.45 mm, Mini Protein Gel
Separation Range: 80 to 400 Mr; Separation Type: Denaturing, Native
Brand: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 17-0540-01
Additional Details : CAS Number : 79-06-1 Weight : 0.03040kg
- Select from homogeneous and gradient polyacrylamide gels
- Separate proteins and peptides on denaturing and native
- Save time and improve reproducibility using precast gels with native or denaturing buffer strips and staining kits, buffer strips, and staining kits
- Achieve detection sensitivity comparable to that of radioisotopes with ready-to-use silver staining kits
- Gels are cast on a plastic backing for ease of handling
PhastGel homogenous gels
- Available in 7.5%, 12.5%, and 20% polyacrylamide with stacking gel, for flexibility in separation, extending the resolution between proteins within a narrow MW range
- A high density PhastGel (20%) is also available containing PEG to optimise separations below Mr 20000 increasing resolution
PhastGel gradient gels
- Available in concentration gradients of 4-15%,10-15% and 8-25% with stacking gel, for separation of complex mixtures, giving a good overall view of total composition within a sample
|PhastGel Gradient – 10-15|
|4 - 8°C|
|GelBond polyester film|
|80 to 400 Mr|
|Analytical Chemistry and Research|
|82° to 86°C|
|6% T/3% C|
|10 to 15%|
Safety and Handling
- Germ cell mutagenicity Category 1B
- Germ cell mutagenicity Category 1
- Carcinogenicity Category 1B
- Carcinogenicity Category 1
- H340-May cause genetic defects.
- H350-May cause cancer.
- EUH208-Contains Acrylamide. May produce an allergic reaction.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P202-Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Acrylamide
- UNKNOWN ACUTE-85 per cent of the mixture consists of component(s) of unknown acute toxicity.
- UNKNOWN AQUATIC-Contains 85% of components with unknown hazards to the aquatic environment.