Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) PhastGel™ Precast IEF Gels
Precast homogeneous gels containing Pharmalyte as carrier ampholyte to generate stable, linear pH gradients with uniform conductivity across the entire pH range and allow high field strengths for high resolution separations.
Brand: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 17-0545-01
Additional Details : CAS Number : 79-06-1 Weight : 0.03200kg
- PhastGel IEF gels
- Homogeneous gels in various pH ranges for separations of proteins by isoelectric point
|PhastGel IEF – 5-8|
|Containing 2 to 6% Pharmalyte as carrier Ampholyte|
|82° to 86°C|
|pH 5 to 8|
|pH 5 to 8|
|Charecterizing and Analysing Mixtures of Proteins with Smaller PI Differentials|
|4 - 8°C|
|GelBond polyester film|
|2 to 6%|
Safety and Handling
- Germ cell mutagenicity Category 1B
- Carcinogenicity Category 1B
- H340-May cause genetic defects.
- H350-May cause cancer.
- EUH208-Contains . May produce an allergic reaction.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P202-Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Acrylamide