GE Healthcare ProbeQuant™ G-50 Micro Columns
For rapid purification of labeled DNA (>20 bases) from unincorporated labeled nucleotides in a volume of 25 to 50μL. GE Healthcare Life Sciences™ ProbeQuant™ G-50 Micro Columns use spin-column chromatography.
Brand: GE Healthcare 28-9034-08
Additional Details : CAS Number : 9048-46-8 Weight : 0.24440kg
- Prepacked with Sephadex™ G-50 DNA grade, and designed for use in a microcentrifuge
- Requires less than four minutes from sample application to collection of purified product
- A portion of the eluted DNA can be counted in a scintillation counter and compared to an unpurified sample to give an approximation of percent incorporation
- Tested in nickase, single and double-stranded exonuclease, and RNase assays
Conveniently prepacked with Sephadex G-50 DNA Grade and pre-equilibrated in STE containing 0.15% Kathon™ CG/ICP Biocide
|Rapid purification of labeled DNA (>20 bases) from unincorporated labeled nucleotides in a volume of 25 to 50μL using spin column chromatography|
Safety and Handling
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272-Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P333+P313-If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : reaction mass of: 5-chloro2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3- one [ECno. 247-500-7] and2-methyl-2H-isothiaz