Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) Sephaorose™ Fast Flow Anion Exchange Media: DEAE
Used for preparative protein separations in both research and industrial applications. Cytiva Life Sciences™ Sephaorose™ Fast Flow Anion Exchange Media: DEAE ensures low levels of non-specific binding.
Brand: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 17-0709-01
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
- Hydrophilic nature of base matrix ensures low levels of non-specific binding leading to low levels of host cell-derived impurities in the elution pool
- Matrix is composed of crosslinked 6% agarose beads
- Part of Sepharose Fast Flow ion exchange platform
- High chemical stability allows well proven cleaning-in-place (CIP) and sanitization protocols
- Available in range of pre-packed process development tools
- Ligand: Diethylaminoethyl
- Ion exchanger type: weak anion exchanger
- Ionic capacity: 0.11 to 0.16mmol Cl-/mL medium
- Binding capacity: 110mg HSA/mL medium
- Pressure/Flow specification: 300 to 600cm/hr., 100kPa, XK 50/30 column, bed height 15cm
Capture and purification of proteins.
|400 to 700 cm/Hoµr|
|0.11 to 0.16 mM Cl-/mL|
|6% Cross-Linked Agarose|
|45 - 165 µm|
|2 to 14|
|For Preparative Protein Separations in Both Research and Industrial AppliCatIons|
|Strong AnIon Exchanger|
|Stable in commonly used aqueous Buffers: 1 M NaOH, 8 M Urea, 8 M Guanidine Hydrochloride, 70% Ethanol|
|4°C to 30°C|
|DEAE Sepharose fast flow media|
Safety and Handling
- DEAE Sepharose Fast Flow, 500 ml
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/and all material-handling/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol