Cytiva Streptavidin Mag Sepharose™ Magnetic Bead
For simple and efficient enrichment of target proteins by immunoprecipitation and purification of biotinylated biomolecules
Brand: Cytiva 28-9857-99
Additional Details : Weight : 0.06600kg
Streptavidin Mag Sepharose uses the strong interaction between biotin and streptavidin ligand, which is immobilized on magnetic beads.
- High-capacity small-scale purification of proteins from cell lysates and biological fluids
- Provides high purity and yield
- Allows easy parallel screening of proteins with high repeatability
- Simple enrichment of proteins from small or large sample volumes (low μl to high ml scale)
- The beads are available in two pack sizes: 2 × 1mL 10% medium slurry and 5 × 1mL 10% medium slurry
- A milliliter of 10% medium slurry is the same as 100 μl sedimented medium which is sufficient for 20 purification runs according to the recommended immunoprecipitation protocol
- Binding capacity: >300μg biotinulated BSA/mL of medium slurry
- Stability: stable
- Biomarker reseach
|4° to 8°C|
|For simple and efficient enrichment of target Proteins by immunoprecipitation and purification of Biotinylated biomolecules|
|5 x 1mL|
Safety and Handling
- Streptavidin Mag Sepharose
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol
- UNKNOWN ACUTE-66.5 per cent of the mixture consists of component(s) of unknown acute toxicity.
- UNKNOWN AQUATIC-Contains 50% of components with unknown hazards to the aquatic environment.