GE Healthcare Streptavidin Sepharose™ High Performance Medium
Used for convenient, fast, reliable purification of biotinylated compounds. Streptavidin Sepharose™ High Performance Medium is a physically and chemically stable medium.
Brand: GE Healthcare 17-5113-01
Additional Details : CAS Number : 79-06-1 Weight : 0.10000kg
- Extremely useful for exploiting either the strong interactions of biotin and streptavidin or the somewhat weaker interactions of 2-iminobiotin and streptavidin
- Binding capacity of Streptavidin: >300nmol biotin/mL medium; 6mg biotinylated BSA/mL medium
- Stable (long-term) in the pH range 4 to 9
- Average particle size: 34μm
- Ideal for packing into Tricorn™ 5/50 GL, XK 16/20, or other columns where larger-scale purifications are required
|Streptavidin Sepharose HP|
|4° to 8°C|
|6% Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
Safety and Handling
- Streptavidin Sepharose High Performance, 5 ml
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Ethanol