Gibco™ FGF1 Recombinant Human Protein
Recombinant human FGF1 is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ 13241013
Additional Details : Weight : 0.02000kg
DescriptionFGF1 (fibroblast growth factor 1 (acidic)) is also known as acidic FGF, aFGF, heparin binding growth factor-1, HBGF-1. FGF1 is used in studies on angiogenesis and mitogenesis of fibroblasts; tyrosine phosphorylation studies; neurite outgrowth studies in PC-12 cells, and receptor binding studies.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: In-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; recombinant Human Acidic Fibroblast Growth Factor (acidic FGF, aFGF) specific activity is determined by the dose-dependent stimulation of proliferation of BaF3 cells
- Proven Compatibility: Gibco proteins are bioassayed with Gibco media
Shipping Condition: Dry Ice.
|Growth Factors & Receptors|
|FGFs (Fibroblast Growth Factors)|
|Acidic Fibroblast Growth Factor (aFGF)|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.