Gibco™ Human IL-4 Recombinant Protein
Recombinant Human Interleukin 4 (IL4) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PHC0041
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
DescriptionIL4 promotes the proliferation and differentiation of activated B cells. In addition, IL4 up-regulates class II MHC antigen expression and IgE receptors.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by measuring the dose-dependent proliferation of human TF-1 cells
- Proven Compatibility: Gibco proteins are bioassayed with Gibco media
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|Store in refrigerator (2–8°C).|
|< 0.1 ng/µg|
|Cytokines & Receptors|
|Immunology, Stem Cell Research, Inflammation|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.