Gibco™ IL4 Recombinant Mouse Protein
Recombinant Mouse Interleukin 4 (IL4) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PMC0046
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
DescriptionIL4 promotes the proliferation and differentiation of activated B cells. In addition, IL4 up-regulates class II MHC antigen expression and IgE receptors.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by measuring the dose-dependent proliferation of murine HT-2 cells
Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet or Dry Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture|
|Store at -5° to -30°C.|
|Cytokines & Receptors|