Gibco™ M-CSF Recombinant Human Protein
M-CSF (macrophage colony-stimulating factor) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PHC9504
Additional Details : Weight : 0.99000kg
- Accessories and Spare Parts
- Special Offers
DescriptionM-CSF induces proliferation and differentiation of hematopoietic stem cells into macrophages and growth and differentiation of monocytes.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High-purity, recombinant, bioactive protein: to help ensure our growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High biological activity: in-house activity testing of our recombinant proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by measuring the dose dependent stimulation of proliferation of mouse M-NFS-60 cells
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|< 0.1 ng/µg|
|Cardiovascular Research, Stem Cell Research, Differentiation, Inflammation|
|>95% by SDS-PAGE|
|Cytokines & Receptors|
|GM-CSF, G-CSF, & M-CSF|
|ED50 = ≤ 5 ng⁄mL|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.