Gibco™ Recovery™ Cell Culture Freezing Medium
Complete, ready-to-use freezing medium for cryopreservation of a wide variety of mammalian cells, including CHO-S, CHO-K1, HEK 293, Jurkat, and NIH 3T3
Brand: Gibco™ 12648010
Additional Details : Weight : 0.07000kg
- Accessories and Spare Parts
- Special Offers
For many years, researchers have used a common recipe for making freezing medium: High-glucose Dulbecco's Modified Eagle Medium (DMEM) supplemented with 10% serum and 10% DMSO. Recovery Cell Culture Freezing Medium is an optimized version of this classic formulation, using Gibco Bovine Serum and Fetal Bovine Serum to provide improved cell recovery and viability after thawing.
- Suitable for a wide variety of mammalian cells
- Can be used to freeze most mammalian cells cultured in DMEM, DMEM/F-12, MEM, RPMI 1640, and Ham's F-12
- Quality tested for pH, osmolality, sterility, and endotoxin
- Each lot is performance tested using CHO-K1 cells
Cell Counting, Viability & Cryopreservation, Cell Culture, Mammalian Cell Culture, Gene Expression Analysis & Genotyping, In Vitro Transcription, PCR & Real-Time PCR
Shipped on dry ice.
Manufactured at a cGMP-compliant facility registered with the FDA as a medical device manufacturer and certified to ISO 13485 standards.
|Cell Culture Freezing Medium|
|Mammalian Cell Culture|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.