Gibco™ Trypsin-EDTA (0.5%), no phenol red
Made from trypsin powder, an irradiated mixture of proteases derived from porcine pancreas
Brand: Gibco™ 15400054
451.80 SEK valid until 2022-12-31
Use promo code "18375" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
Due to its digestive strength, trypsin solution is widely used for cell dissociation, routine cell culture passaging, and primary tissue dissociation. Concentrated forms of trypsin can be aseptically diluted to 1X using a balanced salt solution without calcium and magnesium. The trypsin concentration required for dissociation varies with cell type and experimental requirements.
- Solutions tested for pH, osmolality, sterility, and performance
- Prior to manufacturing, the raw materials are verified for e-beam irradiation and tested for endotoxin, PPV, PCV 1/2, mycoplasma, bacterial, fungal, and viral contamination, as well as multiple activity assays, ash analysis, and moisture analysis
- Documented Traceability available including lot traceability, animal origin certificates, lot analyses, irradiation certificates, a viral inactivation summary, and supply chain transparency
Cell Culture, Mammalian Cell Culture
Shipping Condition: Dry Ice
Manufactured at a cGMP compliant facility that is registered with the FDA as a medical device manufacturer and is certified to ISO 13485 standards.
|300 - 345 mOsm/kg|
|In Vitro Bioassay|
|Cell Culture Dissociation Reagent|
|Storage conditions: -5°C to -20°C
Shelf life: 18 months from date of manufacture
|7.1 - 8.0|
|No Phenol Red|
Safety and Handling
- TRYPSIN-EDTA 10X
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P284-¢In case of inadequate ventilation! wear respiratory protection.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ .
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : trypsin
For Research Use or Further Manufacturing. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.