Thermo Scientific™ Graduated Safelock Microcentrifuge Tubes
Easily confirm your microcentrifuge tube is locked for superior security during centrifugation.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 3454
Additional Details : Weight : 0.70000kg
Safelock Lid Design
- Simple one-hand operation snaps the hinged cap closed and slides the locking ball into place safeguarding valuable samples
- Hinged locking ball reduces stress on the thumb
- Smooth locking surface reduces the possibility of ripped or torn gloves
- Graduation marks on the microcentrifuge tube allow for effective sample reference
- Manufactured from virgin polypropylene these microcentrifuge tubes ensure sample integrity and security during boiling, freezing, incubation and centrifugation
- Exceptionally stable performance under the stress of centrifugation preventing tube breakage
- Sterile product is certified free of RNase, DNase, DNA, ATP, bioburden and endotoxins
- Nonsterile product is certified free of RNase, DNase, DNA and pyrogens
- A variety of packaging options are available to help with contamination control in the lab
- For stringent sterility requirements individually wrapped sterile tubes are available
Daily and rigorous laboratory usage including centrifugation, boiling, incubation, freezing or sample storage.
|100 tubes/bag, 10 bags/unit, 10 units/case|
|Certified free of RNase, DNase, DNA and pyrogens|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.