Hamilton™ 1700 Series Gastight™ Syringes: N Termination
Gastight version of the original 700 series syringes, ideal for dispensing volumes from 1 up to 500μL
Brand: Hamilton™ 80275
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
Syringe series offers a variety of different terminations and needle options.
1700 Series Syringe Terminations
- Cemented Needle (N)- For low volume syringes the needles are cemented into the glass syringe barrel at a point corresponding to the zero graduation mark. With this termination, dead volume is limited to the internal volume of the needle. Not autoclavable. Needle gauge is determined by the syringe volume and are not user-selectable.
- Needle Point Styles (Point styles 4 and AS are available on request)
- Point Style 2 - Sharp, beveled, curved, non-coring needle point recommended for septum penetration. Available gauges: 34-10
- Point Style 3 - Blunt needle point for use with HPLC injection valves and for sample pipetting. Available gauges: 34-10
- Point Style 4 - Standard 12° beveled needle point is recommended for life science applications. Available gauges: 34-10. Special needle angles such as 0° to 60° available upon request.
- Point Style 5 - Conical needle with side port for penetration of septa, thin-gauged vinyls and plastics without coring. Available gauges: 26-10
- Point Style AS - Special conical style needle point used on autosampler syringes the non-coring needle point is recommended for septum penetration. Available gauges: 26-10
|Ideal for dispensing both liquids and gases, useful for samples with dissolved or suspended molecules|
|Cemented Needle (N)|