Cole-Parmer™ Hammond™ Desiccant
Choose indicating or non-indicating desiccant—indicating desiccant starts blue, then turns pink when regeneration or renewal is necessary. Use Hammond™; Drierite™ Desiccant (anhydrous calcium sulfate) in desiccators, drying columns or drying tubes.
Brand: Cole-Parmer™ 07193-05
Additional Details : CAS Number : 7778-18-9 Weight : 5.40000kg
|Chemical Name or Material||Indicating Drierite Desiccant|
- Indicating desiccant drying capacity is 10 to 14% of its weight for water and gases
- Non-indicating desiccant drying capacity is 6% of its weight for water and gases
|Indicating Drierite Desiccant|
|Used in Desiccators, Drying Columns, or Drying Tubes|
Safety and Handling
- Drierite, Indicating
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- Germ cell mutagenicity Category 2
- Carcinogenicity Category 2
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1B
- ACUTE AQUATIC Acute 1
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 2
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H341-Suspected of causing genetic defects.
- H351-Suspected of causing cancer.
- H360-May damage fertility or the unborn child.
- H400-Very toxic to aquatic life.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P202-Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P272-Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P284-¢In case of inadequate ventilation! wear respiratory protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- P333+P313-If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P363-Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .