3M™ Versaflo™ S-Series Head Cover
Suitable for applications that require frequent replacement of the entire headtop assembly, such as pharmaceutical manufacturing or where there is less soiling of the outer fabric. The 3M Versaflo S-Series Head Cover is compatible with many PAPR systems.
Brand: 3M™ 7000044300
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
DescriptionSuitable for applications that require frequent replacement of the entire headtop assembly, such as pharmaceutical manufacturing or where there is less soiling of the outer fabric. For disposal, the suspension assembly and air inlet components can be quickly removed and separated for segregated waste streams, where facilities are available.
- Head cover with integrated head suspension providing head and face coverage
- Provides eye and face protection to EN166—liquid splash and low energy impact (grade F)—the same classification for impact resistance as safety spectacles!
- Manufactured using a general purpose, cost effective fabric
- Entry-level head cover for powered air respiratory protection
- No assembly required
- Ready to use out of the box
- Excellent field of view, particularly downwards
|PETG visor, 2-layer polypropylene spunbond/laminated film fabric|
|Integrated Head Suspension|
|EN 166:2:F:3, EN 12941 TH3, CE Approved, EN14594 3A|
|Gas, Vapor and Particulates, Liquid Splash, Low Energy Flying Particles / Dust|