Thermo Scientific™ Heat Seals for ALPS™ Microplate Heat Sealing Instruments
Save time and costs while improving sealing integrity with these microplate heat sealing instruments. Offers the capability of retrieving samples and then re-sealing the plate.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ AB-3738
Additional Details : Weight : 4.81950kg
Save time and costs while improving sealing integrity with Thermo Scientific™ Heat Seals for ALPS™ Microplate Heat Sealing Instruments. Ideal for storage applications, heat sealing offers the capability of retrieving samples and then re-sealing the plate. When heat sealing, the sealing material is first placed in position over the plate, which must have a raised rim around each well. Heat is applied evenly for several seconds, resulting in binding of the sealing material to the raised rim to achieve a complete seal.
- Suitable for PCR (requires the pressure from a screw-down heated lid)
- Easily pierced
- Peelable bond can be removed by hand
- 20μm foil is even more easily pierced and is suitable for multiple layering
- Recommended for use with DMSO
- Seal Integrity Range: -80°C to +80°C (+120°C with adequate pressure from cycler lid)
|610 m x 78 mm|
|ALPS 5000 & ALPS 3000|
|Storage, PCR, Automation, Molecular Diagnostics, Biobanking|
|-80 to +80°C or -80°C to +120°C in cycler|
|Easy Pierce Foil - Foil material; easily pierced; peelable bond that can be removed by hand; recommended for use with DMSO|