Thermo Scientific™ Heratherm™ Advanced Protocol Microbiological Incubators
Perform drying applications with our advanced protocol microbiological incubators, which include dual-convection technology and delivers excellent temperature consistency.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 51028133
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
Perform drying applications with Thermo Scientific™ Heratherm™ Advanced Protocol Microbiological Incubators, which include dual-convection technology and deliver excellent temperature consistency. These incubators are an effective and flexible tool in the lab and can be used for multiple applications.
- Dual convection for application versatility—fan speed adjustable from 0 to 100%
- Advanced digital timer for daily or weekly ON / OFF cycles
- Easy to clean, corrosion-resistant stainless-steel interior (AISI 304)
- Broad temperature range from 5°C above ambient to 105°C—suitable for drying applications
- Temperature uniformity of ± 0.6 (Fan off) and between ±0.2° and ± 0.4C (Fan full speed) (measured at 37°C)
- Temperature stability of ±0.1°C (measured at 37°C)
- Intuitive user interface for setting temperature
- Large, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display
- Internal glass door allows sample viewing without impacting temperature
- Exceptionally small footprint
Availability may vary by country.
|14.5 x 13.9 x 20 in. (36.8 x 35.4 x 50.8 cm)|
|Ambient +5°C to 105°C|
|Plug type provided based on country|
|2.3 cu. ft.|
|Microprocessor control with vacuum fluorescent display|
|22.2 x 20.9 x 28.3 in. (56.5 x 53 x 72 cm)|
|230 V, 50/60 Hz|
|2 supplied/ 13 max.|
|weekly / real time / hour|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.