Cytiva HiTrap™ Blue HP Columns
For purifying albumin, enzymes including NAD+ and NADP+, coagulation factors, interferons and related proteins
Brand: Cytiva 17-0413-01
Additional Details : CAS Number : 79-06-1 Weight : 2.14100kg
- Prepacked with Blue Sepharose High Performance media
- Cibacron Blue F3G-A, ligand, is covalently attached to the 6% agarose medium
- Stable over pH range 4 to 12 for use and 3 to 13 for cleaning
|1 x 5mL|
|4mg Cibacron Blue F3G-A/mL medium|
|4 to 12|
|Albumin, interferon, a broad range of nucleotide-dependent Enzymes, a2-macroglobulin, coagulation facto rs and related Proteins|
|4° to 30°C|
|Syringe, peristaltic pump or liquid chromato graphy system such as AKTA™ design or FPLC system|
|HiTrap Blue HP prepacked column|
|Purifying wide range of biomolecules, including albumin, interferon, a broad range of nucleotide-dependent Enzymes, alpha2-macroglobulin, coagulation facto rs and related Proteins|
|6% Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
Safety and Handling
- hitrap blue HP 5ml
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol