Cytiva HiTrap™ IMAC Columns
For optimizing purification of histidine-tagged proteins when Ni +2 is not the best choice of metal ion
Brand: Cytiva 17-0921-04
Additional Details : CAS Number : 79-06-1 Weight : 0.14200kg
- Conveniently charge with your metal of choice
- Can be used with a syringe, peristaltic pump, or liquid chromatography system
- Available prepacked with IMAC Sepharose™ High Performance (HP), with small bead size for high performance purification, or IMAC Sepharose 6 Fast Flow (FF), with larger bead size for easy scaleup
- High binding capacity: ≥40mg histidine-taged protein/mL medium (protein/metal ion dependent)
- Stable in the presence of all commonly used buffers
- Available in 1mL and 5mL sizes
|Syringe, peristaltic pump or liquid chromato graphy system|
|Prepacked with IMAC Sepharose 6 Fast flow media|
|5 x 5mL|
|For optimizing purification of His-tagged Proteins|
|3 to 12|
|HiTrap IMAC Fast Flow column|
|4° to 30°C|
Safety and Handling
- HiTrap IMAC FF, 5 ml, 5 x 5 ml
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/and all material-handling/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol