Abnova™ Human ATG12 Full-length ORF (AAH12266, 1 a.a. - 140 a.a.) Recombinant Protein with GST-tag at N-terminal
Used for AP, Array, ELISA, WB-Re
Brand: Abnova™ H00009140-P02.25ug
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00010kg
Autophagy is a process of bulk protein degradation in which cytoplasmic components, including organelles, are enclosed in double-membrane structures called autophagosomes and delivered to lysosomes or vacuoles for degradation. ATG12 is the human homolog of a yeast protein involved in autophagy (Mizushima et al., 1998 [PubMed 9852036]).[supplied by OMIM]Sequence: MAEEPQSVLQLPTSIAAGGEGLTDVSPETTTPEPPSSAAVSPGTEEPAGDTKKKIDILLKAVGDTPIMKTKKWAVERTRTIQGLIDFIKKFLKLVASEQLFIYVNQSFAPSPDQEVGTLYECFGSDGKLVLHYCKSQAWG
|ATG12 (Human) Recombinant Protein (P02)|
|12.5% SDS-PAGE Stained with Coomassie Blue.|
|Store at -80°C. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.|
|wheat germ expression system|
|Antibody Production, Array, Enzyme-linked Immunoabsorbent Assay, Western Blot (Recombinant protein)|
|50mM Tris-HCI, 10mM reduced Glutathione, pH=8.0 in the elution buffer.|
|Glutathione Sepharose 4 Fast Flow|
|Wheat Germ (in vitro)|
Safety and Handling
- ATG12 (Human) Recombinant Protein (P02)
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H312-Harmful in contact with skin.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P102-Keep out of reach of children.
- P103-Read label before use.
- P233-Keep container tightly closed.
- P264-Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P404-Store in a closed container.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : tris-HCl, reduced glutathione