Abnova™ Human TM2D2 Full-length ORF (NP_510882.1, 1 a.a. - 214 a.a.) Recombinant Protein with GST-tag at N-terminal
Used for AP, Array, ELISA, WB-Re
Brand: Abnova™ H00083877-P01.10ug
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00010kg
The protein encoded by this gene contains a structural module related to that of the seven transmembrane domain G protein-coupled receptor superfamily. This protein has sequence and structural similarities to the beta-amyloid binding protein (BBP), but, unlike BBP, it does not regulate a response to beta-amyloid peptide. This protein may have regulatory roles in cell death or proliferation signal cascades. This gene has multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants which encode two different isoforms. [provided by RefSeq]Sequence: MVLGGCPVSYLLLCGQAALLLGNLLLLHCVSRSHSQNATAEPELTSAGAAQPEGPGGAASWEYGDPHSPVILCSYLPDEFIECEDPVDHVGNATASQELGYGCLKFGGQAYSDVEHTSVQCHALDGIECASPRTFLRENKPCIKYTGHYFITTLLYSFFLGCFGVDRFCLGHTGTAVGKLLTLGGLGIWWFVDLILLITGGLMPSDGSNWCTVY
|TM2D2 (Human) Recombinant Protein (P01)|
|12.5% SDS-PAGE Stained with Coomassie Blue.|
|Wheat Germ (in vitro)|
|Antibody Production, Array, Enzyme-linked Immunoabsorbent Assay, Western Blot (Recombinant protein)|
|50mM Tris-HCI, 10mM reduced Glutathione, pH=8.0 in the elution buffer.|
|Glutathione Sepharose 4 Fast Flow|
|Store at -80°C. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.|
|wheat germ expression system|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P102-Keep out of reach of children.
- P103-Read label before use.
- P233-Keep container tightly closed.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P404-Store in a closed container.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.