Contec™ HydroPure™ with Purified Water
Designed for cleaning of life science cleanrooms.
Brand: Contec™ SBT16HPW
Additional Details : Weight : 6.00000kg
- Composition: 6% hydrogen peroxide in water
- Can be applied directly to surface ensuring even coverage
- Filtered to 0.22 microns under Grade A airflow
- Physically removes contaminants
- Sufficient sporicidal activity for Grade A / B area
- Low residue, eliminates need for residue removal stage with alcohol or water
- Gamma irradiated
- Large droplet size
- Facilitates transfer disinfection into isolators and RABS
- Same grade as when vaporized hydrogen peroxide is used
- Triple / double bagged in linear tear packaging
- Efficacious against bacteria, fungi, moulds, yeasts and spores
|6.5 to 7.5 (Neutral)|
|Used in pharmacuetical industry|
|6 x 1L|
|Trigger spray bottle|
|6% Hydrogen peroxide in purified water (EP)|
Safety and Handling
- CONTEC STERILE HYDROPURE
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : HYDROGEN PEROXIDE SOLUTION