Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil™ CPS-2 Cyano LC Columns
Use these cyano columns when you need different selectivity in normal phase or a complementary selectivity to alkyl chain bonded phases in reverse phase.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 31805-154630
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
- A cyanopropyl phase for both normal and reversed phase HPLC
- More rapid mobile phase equilibration compared with silica in normal phase
- Not deactivated by traces of water in normal phase
- When used as a reversed phase material, cyano selectivity complements the alkyl chain bonded phases, but with lower hydrophobicity
- One of the least retentive of reversed phase materials and, therefore, useful to separate polar compounds
Other column dimensions are also available. Please call Customer Service for more information.
|Silica, Spherical Fully Porous Type A|
|2 to 8|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.