GE Healthcare illustra™ NAP™ Columns, NAP-5
Use for rapid and efficient purification of DNA and oligonucleotides (>10-mer) in less than 15 minutes by gravity flow. GE Healthcare Life Sciences™ illustra™ NAP™ Columns are disposable columns prepacked with Sephadex™ G-25 DNA Grade
Brand: GE Healthcare 17-0853-01
Additional Details : Weight : 0.25756kg
- Disposable columns prepacked with Sephadex™ G-25 DNA Grade Gel require only gravity to run
- Available in three sizes depending on sample volume: 0.5mL (NAP-5), 1mL (NAP-10) or 2.5mL (NAP-25)
- Useful for small-scale purification, desalting, and buffer exchange
|Rapid and efficient purification of DNA and Oligonucleotides|
|Complete step-by-step protocol identifying the fixed volumes needed for equilibration, washing and sample elution|
Safety and Handling
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272-Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P333+P313-If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one,2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one