Invitrogen™ Taq DNA Polymerase, native
A thermostable enzyme that synthesizes DNA from single-stranded templates in the presence of dNTPs and a primer
Brand: Invitrogen™ 18038240
Additional Details : Weight : 0.11000kg
The enzyme consists of single polypeptide with molecular weight of 94 kDa. It has 5'-3' DNA polymerase activity and 5'-3' exonuclease activity.
- Amplification of PCR products up to 5 kb in size
- Enzyme that is licensed and qualified for PCR
- Applications: Amplification of DNA from complex genomic, viral, and plasmid templates, RT-PCR, sequencing ssDNA, and cycle sequencing
- Source: Native enzyme is purified from Thermus aquaticus YT1
- Unit definition: One unit of Taq DNA Polymerase is amount of enzyme required to incorporate 10nmoles of deoxyribonucleotide into DNA in 30 minutes at 74°C
ChIP-on-Chip, Chromatin Biology, Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP), Methylation Analysis, PCR, PCR and Real-Time PCR, RNAi, Epigenetics and Non-Coding RNA Research, Routine PCR
• 1000 µl Taq DNA Polymerase (5 U/µl)
• 20 ml 10X PCR buffer (without magnesium)
• 10 ml Magnesium Chloride (50 mM)
Store at -20°C in a non-frost-free freezer. Stable for 6 months when stored properly.
|5 kb or less|
|5' - 3'|
|Taq DNA Polymerase|
|Approved for shipment on Wet or Dry Ice|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.