Invitrogen™ Platinum™ Taq DNA Polymerase
Convenient and reliable “hot start” thermostable DNA polymerase for PCR that provides enhanced specificity over that of Taq DNA Polymerase
Brand: Invitrogen™ 10966018
1070.62 SEK valid until 2021-10-30
Use promo code "14806" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00010kg
Use Platinum Taq DNA Polymerase for the amplification of DNA from complex genomic, viral, and plasmid templates, as well as in RT-PCR. The “hot start” property of the enzyme preparation is conferred by thermolabile monoclonal antibodies that render Taq DNA polymerase inactive until the initial PCR denaturation step.
- Convenience: assemble PCR reactions at room temperature
- Specificity: “hot start” kinetics reduce nonspecific primer annealing, improving product yield
- Product size: use for PCR products up to 10kb
- Flexibility: optional KB Extender gives more versatility in PCR assays
Using PlatinumTaq DNA Polymerase
- Just as with Taq DNA Polymerase, Platinum Taq DNA Polymerase has a nontemplate-dependent terminal transferase activity that adds a 3' deoxyadenosine to product ends, and has a 5'→3' exonuclease activity (but not 3'→5' exonuclease activity)
- PCR products generated with PlatinumTaq DNA Polymerase may be used in the same downstream applications without protocol modifications
Amplification of Bisulfite-Treated DNA, Chromatin Biology, Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP), Fast PCR, Hot Start PCR, Methylation Analysis, PCR, PCR and Real-Time PCR, RNAi, Epigenetics and Noncoding RNA Research, Routine PCR
|5' - 3'|
|5 kb or less|
|Built-In Hot Start|
|Approved for shipment on Wet or Dry Ice|
|Platinum™ Taq DNA Polymerase|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.