Justrite™ Sure-Grip™ EX Undercounter Corrosives/Acid Steel Safety Cabinet
Helps keep floor space free from hazards with a Sure-Grip EX Undercounter Cabinet. Suited for storing corrosives and acids away for added workplace safety.
Brand: Justrite™ 8923021
Additional Details : Weight : 87.08972kg
DescriptionSafely store corrosives under a workbench or lab counter for quick and easy access with these Justrite blue steel Undercounter safety cabinets for corrosives, which have the same quality safety features as the cabinets for flammables.
- All models come with double-wall construction, dual vents, grounding wire connections, adjustable shelves, leakproof sills, three-point self-latching doors and leveling feet.
- Self-close door(s) shuts and latches automatically when a fusible link melts at 165°F (74ºC) under fire conditions
- Unique, concealed self-closing mechanism offers obstruction-free access to contents
- Polyethylene trays attached to galvanized steel shelves and a separate polyethylene liner for the bottom sump resist aggressive chemicals
- Easy-to-remove liner offers quick cleaning of drips and leaks
- All epoxy baked-on powder-coat finish, inside and out, provides increased chemical resistance
|FM, NFPA, OSHA, U (NFPA)|
|18.75 x 31.75 x 27.37 in. (47.6 x 80.6 x 69.5 cm)|
|Double wall, dual vents, grounding wire connections, adjustable shelves, leakproof sills, three-point self latching doors and leveling feet, Polyethylene trays, separate Polyethylene liner|
|Undercounter storage cabinet|