Invitrogen™ K-AcylStat Panel, SNAP-ChIP™ Spike-in
SNAP-ChIP (Sample Normalization and Antibody Profiling Chromatin ImmunoPrecipitation) uses DNA-barcoded semi-syntheic nucleosomes bearing distinct post-translational as spike-in ChIP controls.
Brand: Invitrogen™ A47358
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- SNAP-ChIP (Sample Normalization and Antibody Profiling Chromatin ImmunoPrecipitation), a proprietary technology from EpiCypher, uses DNA-barcoded designer nucleosomes bearing distinct post-translational modifications as spike-in ChIP controls.
- Homogenous, fully defined standards faithfully represent target mononucleosomes in the experimental sample
- Nucleosomes are subjected to rigorous quality control for lot-to-lot consistency
- Unique DNA barcodes can be distinguished from experimental sample genomes
- Spike-ins provide a direct readout of antibody performance in ChIP
- Ability to monitor technical variability between samples
- Defined standards enable universal normalization across experiments
- SNAP-ChIP panels are directly compatible with your current ChIP workflow, with semi-synthetic nucleosomes bearing the post-translational modification interest immunoprecipitated and processed alongside sample chromatin.
- Users can directly monitor antibody capability (specificity and enrichment) in a ChIP experiment by measuring the recovery of on- and off-target nucleosomes. The SNAP spike-ins can be further used as a defined standard to normalize your ChIP data, thereby controlling for technical variability across experiments.
- The K-AcylStat Panel is a lysine acylation status panel that consists of a pool of nucleosomes carrying twenty-two well-studied, disease relevant lysine acylation marks on histones H2A, H3, and H4 (see user manual for specifics) plus an unmodified control.
- Further, each of these nucleosomes is wrapped by two independent DNA barcodes (46 total barcodes in the panel), allowing for an internal technical replicate in each ChIP reaction. A single spike-in of the panel allows users to check antibody specificity by examining the post-IP recovery of on- versus off-target SNAP-ChIP nucleosomes, supporting the generation of high quality ChIP data.
|Store at -5 to -30°C.|
|Recombinant Nucleosome Panel|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.