Kimberly-Clark Professional™ Kimtech Pure™ A5 Sterile Cleanroom Coveralls
Sterile cleanroom coveralls featuring innovative CLEAN-DON™ technology for simpler aseptic donning. Suitable for EU GMP ISO 5 Grade A sterile cleanrooms, the coveralls are individually vacuum-packed and made from light and breathable fabric.
Brand: Kimberly-Clark Professional™ 88803
Additional Details : Weight : 3.70000kg
Kimtech™ A5 Sterile Cleanroom Coveralls
- Designed to guard against common contaminants, providing seamless protection when and where it counts.
- The aseptic gowning technique saves time while reducing the risk of contamination
- Suitable for use in EU GMP ISO 5 Grade A sterile cleanrooms.
- Feature advanced CLEAN-DON™ technology for simple, safe and efficient sterile donning practices.
- A highly visible blue line on the inside indicates the correct place to grasp for aseptic gowning.
- The garment is also presented folded inside-out and unzipped to avoid contamination, with the arms and legs telescope-folded with snaps.
- The unhooded sterile cleanroom coveralls are made from high performance SMS material which has a cloth-like feel to comfort the wearer and increase productivity.
- This low-lint fabric adheres to Helmke Drum test Category I and Sterility Assurance Level 10-6.
- The gamma-irradiated A5 coverall features a high bacterial filtration efficiency.
- The coveralls feature waist and back panel elastics along with built-in thumb loops, and are provided individually vacuum-packed for added sterility assurance.
- This efficient and environmentally-friendly packing is also designed to reduce space so that more products can fit into gowning area storage.
- Packaging: 25 x 1 white sterile cleanroom coverall (25 total)
|ISO 9001; EN 13034:2005 - Limited Splash Protection; EN ISO 13982-1:2004 - Particle Protection; CE CAT III; Category III PPE - CE Complex|