Kimberly-Clark™ Kimtech™ G3 Sterling™ Sterile Nitrile Gloves
With high levels of contamination protection, Kimtech™ G3 Sterling™ sterile nitrile gloves are used in EU GMP ISO Class 5 Grade A or higher sterile cleanrooms. The hand-specific gloves are suitable for double donning, latex-free, and non-pyrogenic.
Brand: Kimberly-Clark™ 11824
Additional Details : Weight : 1.80000kg
- Assured Compliance:
- PPE Cat III according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type C (K) Chemical Splash protection
- EN 374-4:2003 Resistance to degradation by chemicals
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 Micro Organism and VIRUS Protection
- ASTMD6978-05 cytotoxic drugs splash protection
- Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) 10-6
- Certificate of Analysis available online
- Certificate of Sterility avaialble online
- Efficient, environmentally-friendly construction and cleanroom-ready packaging that minimizes waste without compromising safety.
- The fully sterilized nitrile material is stronger and leaner than latex, and features certified protection against a wide range of contaminants, including viruses, micro-organisms and chemical splash.
- Gloves are hand-specific, disposable and gray in color with a high level of cleanliness.
- Textured fingertips enhance grip and tactile sensitivity for safer and more efficient processes.
- Beaded cuffs add strength to the gloves, reducing the risk of tearing and increasing their durability, while also reducing roll down for easier donning and doffing.
- Contain no natural rubber latex, silicone or powder, reducing the risks of skin irritation for the wearer.
|After Aging: 38, Before Aging: 42|
|ISO 9001; CE CAT III; Category III PPE - CE Complex|