KjTabs VCM - Kjeldahl Catalyst Tablets, Velp Scientifica™
KjTabsTM VCM are universally applicable Kjeldahl Catalyst Tablets with a low copper content. The perfect solutions to speed up the digestion of your samples.
Brand: Velp Scientifica A00000274
Additional Details : CAS Number : 7758-99-8 Weight : 1.50000kg Transport : UN number : 3077 Chem class : 9 Pack group : III
The right KjTabs™ to fit your needs
The use of catalysts is now recognized and officially accepted by the major standards such as AOCS, AOAC, AACC and ISO to accelerate Kjeldahl digestion.
The KjTabs™ VCM consist of accurately pre-dosed tablets composed of sulfate, to increase the boiling point of sulphuric acid, plus Copper (Cu) as metal salt to accelerate the mineralization process.
KjTabs™ VCM are universally applicable, with a low copper content
3,5g K2SO4 + 0,1g CuSO4 x 5H2O
VELP analytical experts KjTabs™ catalyst tablets application suggestions
- Protein determination in Nuts and Nut Products (almonds, nuts, hazelnuts, coconuts), grains and cereals
- N/Protein determination in flour (soya beans and lupins)
- Crude protein determination in meat and meat products
- Protein determination in compressed and granular yeast
- Protein determination in sugar, syrup, molasses
- Protein determination in wheat spaghetti and macaroni, egg pasta
- Nitrogen content determination in urea
- Total nitrogen determination in water
- Nitrogen content determination in raw natural rubber and rubber latex
Safety and Handling
- KJTABS VCM
- ACUTE AQUATIC Acute 1
- H400-Very toxic to aquatic life.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P391-Collect spillage.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : copper sulphate pentahydrate