Each Mini Gel Tank can accommodate up to two gels per run. The unique tank design enables convenient side-by-side gel loading and enhanced viewing during use. Optimized conditions using constant voltage allow for Bolt™ Bis-Tris Plus gels to be run in approximately 35 minutes. Run times may vary depending on buffer conditions and power supplies being used.
The Mini Gel Tank offers:
- Versatility—compatible with NuPAGE™, Novex™, and Bolt mini gels
- Easy sample loading—forward-facing well configuration
- Simultaneous visualization of both gels—streamlined, side-by-side tank configuration
- Simple monitoring of prestained protein markers— with white tank stand
- Less running buffer required—two separate gel chambers, so you only need to load sufficient buffer for each gel to the specified fill line
- High performance—same great results you've been getting with the XCell SureLock™ Mini-Cell and original Bolt Mini Gel Tank
|Gel Runner Tank, Mini Gel Tank Base, Mini Gel Tank Lid, Cassette Clamps, right and left, Novex™ Power Supply Adapters, Gel Knife|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.