Thermo Scientific™ Megafuge ST1 Plus, 120-240V TX-400 Cell Culture Package
Waste no time finding the right part numbers for your application! The application driven centrifuge package ensures convenient, fast ordering of all components necessary to run a specific protocol.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 75016026
Waste no time finding the right part numbers for your application! The application driven centrifuge package ensures convenient, fast ordering of all components necessary to run a specific protocol. Run 16x50 mL conicals under biocontainment certified lids. Contains centrifuge, TX-400 rotor, buckets, biocontainment lids, 50 mL conical adapters (maximum capacity 16 x 50mL), 15 mL conical adapter (maximum capacity 36 x 15 mL).
Easy to Use:
- Intuitive controls simplify operation and provide detailed information on a wide range of operating parameters and processing status for optimal performance.
- Modern industrial design supports continuous improvement in rotor loading ergonomics, user safety and current needed certifications
- Motorized lid latch enables one finger downward motion for easiest closing and locking of centrifuge lid, even on tall benches.
Thermo Scientific™ Auto-Lock™ III Rotor System:
- Secure locking system allows easy push-button installation and exchange of rotors.
- System saves time when switching between applications.
- Easy access to rotor chamber offers quick cleaning, a healthier working environment and longer unit life.
Thermo Scientific™ ClickSeal™ Bucket Sealing System:
- Biocontainment solution seals with a snap; eliminates screw caps and complicated clips.
- System has glove-friendly, one-handed open/close capability.
- System is certified by CAMR™ in Porton Down, UK.
Thermo Scientific™ SMARTSpin™ Technology:
- Advanced rotor management system maximizes acceleration, braking and residual load imbalance for each rotor and bucket option:
- Technology optimizes safety and improves separations.
- Compact dimensions optimize work area and ergonomic height and curved design ensure easy sample loading and unloading and easy cleaning.
- System offers up to 40% energy consumption savings on industry standard protocols, such as standard blood separation or conical tubes processing.
|Direct, Brushless induction low profile motor with choices of 9 acceleration, 10 deceleration rates|
|Part Numbers In Pk. 75009730 (centrifuge),75003181(rotor),75003655(set of buckets),75003656(lids),75003682(set of adapters),75003683(set of adapters)|
|General Purpose Centrifuge Series|