IBA GmbH™ MHC I-Strep HLA-A*0201 CMV IE-1 VLEETSVML
IBA GmbH™ MHC I-Strep HLA-A*0201 CMV IE-1 VLEETSVML is for fluorescent staining/FACS as well as for magnetic isolation of antigen-specific (CD8+) T cells.
Brand: IBA GmbH™ 6-7041-001
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00010kg
- Peptide (antigen)-loaded MHC I-Streps (Strep-tagged MHC I molecules) are multimerized with Strep-Tactin™ attached to a fluorochrome to generate multimers with high binding avidity. These multimers are determined for staining of T cells which are specific for the respective peptide-loaded MHC molecule
- After FACS analysis or FACS sorting of the target cells, the staining reagents can be completely removed with biotin under physiological conditions at low temperatures (4°C). The monomeric low affinity MHC I-Strep molecules are then dissociated completely from the cell surface by two short washing steps. Target cells are left phenotypically and functionally indistinguishable from untreated cells.
- Form: Dissolved in DPBS (Dulbecco's phosphate buffered saline) without Ca and Mg, contains KCl; pH7.9 - 8.1
- Solution is sterile and does not contain any preservatives
- For fluorescent staining of 5 x 107 to 1 x 108 cells
- For magnetic isolation out of 1 x 108 cells
- Long-term storage: -80°C (avoid repeated freezing and thawing)
- Short-term storage: make aliquots and store at 2 to 8°C
- Product is not classified as hazardous according to (EC) No 1272/2008 [CLP]
|Fluorescent reagent for staining, magnetic T cell labeling and isolation|