Ansell Edmont™ Microchem™ 3000 PAPR Encapsulated Coveralls
Provides head and body protection from hazardous substances. MICROCHEM™ 3000 PAPR Encapsulated Coveralls feature a soft and flexible 3-layer fabric, strong ultrasonically welded seams and an effective chemical barrier against most inorganic chemicals.
Brand: Ansell Edmont™ YE30T-00701-06
Additional Details : Weight : 0.67000kg
- Fully encapsulated coverall, for use in combination with Scott Proflow PAPR fan unit, breathing hose and filters.
- Double elasticated cuffs, attached socks with boot over-flap.
- Emergency rip cord attached to left chest shoulder and left back shoulder as worn
- Multi-layer barrier fabric effective against numerous chemicals
- Highly visible bright yellow for improved worker safety
- Lightweight yet durable
- Anti-static according to EN 1149-5
|Attached socks, Boot overflaps|
|Includes Emergency rip cord|
|Type 3/4 EN14605, Type 5 EN ISO 13982-1, EN14126, EN1073-2, EN 12941, EN1149-5|
|Emergency rip cord|
|Microporous Polypropylene laminate|
|Accommodates Scott Proflow 2SC/EX PAPR fan unit, breathing hoses, and filters|
|Air permeable SMS|
|Scott Proflow 2SC/EX PAPR fan unit, breathing hoses, and filters|