Ansell Edmont™ Microchem™ 4000 PAPR Encapsulated Coveralls
MICROCHEM™ 4000 PAPR Encapsulated Coveralls provide complete protection from liquid and particulate hazards. Ventilated suits with filtered air and MICROGARD™/MICROCHEM™ technology provide head and body protection from hazardous substances.
Brand: Ansell Edmont™ GR40T-00701-06
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
- Fully Encapsulated Coverall, for use in combination with Scott Proflow 2SC/EX PAPR fan unit, breathing hose & filters.
- Double elasticated cuffs, attached socks with boot overflap.
- Dual zip front entry
- Emergency rip cords attached to left chest shoulder and left back shoulder as worn.
- Permeation tested against over 180 chemicals, including chemical warfare agents
- Textile-like inner provides wearer acceptance
- Anti-static according to EN 1149-5
|Attached socks, Boot overflaps|
|Multi-layer barrier laminate|
|Accommodates Scott Proflow 2SC/EX PAPR fan unit, breathing hose and filters|
|Emergency rip cords, attached socks with boot overflap|
|Welded, Taped, Taped|
|Double zipper front entry|
|Includes Emergency rip cords, attached socks with boot overflap|
|Type 3/4 EN14605, Type 5 EN ISO 13982-1, Types 3-B, 4-B EN14126, EN1073-2, EN1149-5|