Ansell Edmont™ Microgard™ 2300 Comfort Coverallls with Hood
Offer protection from resins, fibers and other hazards associated with composites manufacturing. Ansell Edmont™ Microgard™ 2300 Comfort Coveralls with Hood are designed with ventilation in mind to reduce the risk of heat stresss.
Brand: Ansell Edmont™ WY23-B-00-129-05
UNSPSC : 46181503
Additional Details : Weight : 0.26000kg
- Category III Coverall with 3-piece hood ensures a good fit with half and full face respirators
- Elasticated wrists, waist and ankles.
- Elasticated finger loops prevent sleeve movement whilst working above your head Bound yellow seams
- 2-way front zipper with re-sealable storm flap.
- Breathable SMS back panel.
- Hood, arms, legs and front torso in MICROGARD™ 2300 fabric
- Ensures that there is no risk of delamination should a wearer make contact with a tacky surface
- Air and water vapour permeable (“breathable”) back panel ventilates the suit, to help reduce the risk of heat stress
- Silicone-free for spray painting applications
- Anti-static certified in accordance with EN 1149-5
|EN ISO 9237, EN 1149-5, EN 1073-2|
|Polyethylene Coated Bi-component PP/PE Spunbond Nonwoven|
|2-way front zipper with resealable storm flap|
|Breathable Microgard™ 1500 Plus|