Contec™ Microsilk II Wipes
MicroSilk wipes are made with fabric densely knitted by continuous microdenier filament.
Brand: Contec™ LWMD0201
Additional Details : Weight : 13.02000kg
Excellent sorbency and a soft texture makes them an excellent wipe for cleaning delicate surfaces. MicroSilk II wipes are laser cut, which seals the edges of the wipe for very low levels of particles and fibres.
Laundered and double packaged in ISO Class 4 cleanroom. Ideal for surface cleaning and polishing, the wipe easily removes both oil-based and water-based residues. The unique structure of microfiber improves the surface contact, holds more dirt than average wipes, and provides more effective cleaning.
Features & Benefits
- Extremely low in fibre and particle generation
- Holds more dirt than average wipes and provides more effective cleaning
- Ideal for surface cleaning and polishing
- Laser cut, which seals the fibres at the edges of the wipe
- Recommended for ISO Class 5-8 environments
|75% Polyester, 25% Nylon|
|230 x 230 mm|
|100/Bag, 10 Bags/Cs|