Invitrogen™ ProLong™ Gold Antifade Mountant
Liquid mountant applied directly to fluorescently labeled cell or tissue samples on microscope slides
Brand: Invitrogen™ P10144
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00450kg
Special chemical components protect fluorescent dyes from fading (photobleaching) during fluorescence microscopy experiments, and delivers this protection without significantly quenching the initial fluorescence signal. ProLong Gold Antifade Mountant is a curing mountant that forms a near-perfect optical path (1.47 RI) and allows longer-term storage of the sample. Ready-to-use (room temperatures storage and no mixing required)-just apply a drop to the sample, add a coverslip, cure and image. ProLong Gold mountant is available with or without DAPI nuclear stain. ProLong Gold Antifade Mountant is not recommended for mounting samples containing fluorescent proteins, such as GFP. For superior antifade protection of fluorescent proteins and fluorescent dyes, ProLong Diamond Antifade Mountant is recommended.
- Protects dyes from fading during imaging
- Ready-to-use liquid that cures for longer-term storage
- Mounted samples are stable for months
- Maintains fluorescence signal—little to no quenching
- Ideal for Alexa Fluor™ dyes
- Photobleaching protection without quenching
- Stable signals during imaging and for longer-term storage
- Refractive index matching without acrylic resins
Not recommended for mounting samples containing fluorescent proteins, such as GFP.
Cell Analysis, Cellular Imaging, Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunofluorescence Counterstaining, Mounting and Fade Prevention
|Less hazardous, Sustainable packaging|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.