MP Biomedicals™ FastDNA™ SPIN Kit
Isolates genomic DNA from plants, animals, bacteria, yeast, algae, and fungi. Includes Lysing Matrix A and three different chaotropic buffers. DNA is purified by a silica-based GeneClean™ SPIN procedure and is suitable for PCR analysis and other downstream applications.
Brand: MP Biomedicals™ 116540600
Additional Details : Weight : 1.53408kg Transport : UN number : 1760 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
- Kit or Assay Type: Nucleic Acid Isolation, Mini-prep
- Molecule to be Enriched: DNA
- Sample Type: Plant and Animal Tissues, Cultured Cells, Bacteria, Yeast, Fungi, Algae, Insects
- Tube Size: 2mL
- Matrix Composition: Matrix A, garnet matrix and one 1/4 in. ceramic sphere
|Isolates genomic DNA from plants, animals, bacteria, yeast, algae and fungi|
|Lysing matrix A 100 x 2mL tubes
0.25 in. Ceramic spheres 100 spheres
binding matrix 66mL
concentrated SEWS-M 12mL
SPIN modules 100 each
catch tubes 100 each
user manual 1 each
MSDS 1 each
Safety and Handling
- Fast DNA Spin Kit
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- H302 + H312 + H332-Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H301-Toxic if swallowed.
- EUH032-Contact with acids liberates very toxic gas.
- P101-If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102-Keep out of reach of children.
- P103-Read label before use.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P321-Specific treatment (see on this label).
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P330-Rinse mouth.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate, Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate, Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate, (R*, R*)-(±)-1, 4-dimercapto