MP Biomedicals™ Lysing Matrix D
FastPrep™ Lysing Matrix D are used primarily with FastPrep™ homogenizers or any other bead beater, for lysis of softer tissues like brain, liver, kidney, lung and spleen. Also used to lyse plant tissue such as leaves, roots, fruits as well as cultured cells and whole insects.
Brand: MP Biomedicals™ 116983010
Additional Details : Weight : 1.74100kg
DescriptionFastPrep™ Lysing Matrix D grinding matrix is chemically inert and will not bind nucleic acids. Associated to FastPrep24™ 5G homogenizer, this complete sample grinding solution will ensure you get the best out of your samples.
- Each impact resistant tube contains 1.4mm ceramic spheres
- Available in various tube formats from 2mL to 50mL and as a 96 well rack (1.2mL tubes).
- Sample Type: Plant and animal tissues, cultured cells
- Molecule to be Enriched: DNA, RNA, proteins, other small molecules
- Matrix Composition: Matrix D, contains 1.4mm ceramic spheres
|1.2mL Cluster-strip tube and cap assemblies|
|10 x 96-Well Plate|
|Nucleic Acid isolation and purification, Protein isolation, molecular biology, gene expression, microbiological analysis|
|Lysing matrix D|