Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Fluorinated HDPE, Jerry Can with Closure
Enhance long-term container performance and prevent permeation loss with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Fluorinated Jerricans with Closure, intended for hard use. Rugged design, wide stance and low center of gravity offer greater stability. Fluorinated surface (inside and out) improves barrier properties and reduces solvent absorption and rectangular shape optimizes limited storage space. Molded-in handle and recessed grip at bottom provide better control when pouring.
- Integral spout is long enough for accurate pouring with an attached closure that won't get lost.
- Molded-in graduations in 1 gal. and 5L increments enable easy dispensing.
- Molded-in handle and recessed bottom ensure a sturdy grip when carrying heavy contents.
- Integral shoulder handle and molded bottom grip make lifting comfortable.
- Space-saving rectangular shape permits efficient storage.
|Capacity (English)||5.3 gal.|
|Closure Size||53 B|
|Diameter (English) Inner Neck||1.6 in.|
|Diameter (Metric) Inner Neck||41 mm|
|Capacity (Metric)||20 L|
|For Use With (Application)||Long-term container performance, and intended for hard use|
|Graduations||Graduated to contain in liters and gallons|
|Height (English) With Closure||18 in.|
|Height (Metric) With Closure||452 mm|
|Length (English)||13 in.|
|Length (Metric)||320 mm|
|No. per Case||4|
|No. per Pack||1|
|Width (English)||10 in.|
|Width (Metric)||245 mm|
|Show More Show Less|