Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Polycarbonate Baffled Culture Flasks
Increase mixing efficiency with these polycarbonate flasks, an alternative to glass flasks that produce equivalent growth curves with E. coli and S. cerevisiae.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 4110-2000
Additional Details : Weight : 0.45900kg
- Accessories and Spare Parts
- Special Offers
Increase mixing efficiency using Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Polycarbonate Baffled Culture Flasks, an alternative to glass flasks that produce equivalent growth curves with E. coli and S. cerevisiae. Rugged, shatterproof construction and light weight compared with glass make these flasks a valuble element of lab safety programs.
- Polycarbonate is break-resistant and clear; easy to read graduations help identify liquid level with ease.
- Bottom baffles provide increased mixing, aeration, and gas exchange.
- Flasks are excellent for a variety of lab procedures, including fermentation, cell culture grown and harvesting, and generic engineering procedures.
- 500 and 100mL sizes accept either standard 38mm stainless-steel or plastic closures for versatility.
- Flasks are autoclavable.
|Flask Baffled PC 2000mL|