Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Square PETG Media Bottles with Closure
Eliminate costly washing, depyrogenation and autoclaving steps with certified sterile and non-pyrogenic Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Square PETG Storage Bottles with Closure. Ideal for storage and sampling of active pharmaceutical ingredients and bulk intermediates, and also well suited to the preparation and containment of buffers, cultures or prolonged storage of pH-sensitive liquids such as culture media.
- Made from durable, break-resistant polyethylene terephthalate copolyester, glycol modified (PETG)
- Suitable for frozen storage down to -40°C
- Heat-shrink band around closure and neck for tamper-evident seal
- Leakproof bottles and HDPE closures provided
- Sterile and non-pyrogenic
- Available in low particulate format
- Supported by extensive validation documentation
- Packed in shrink-wrapped trays.
- 2L size has molded-in handgrips.
|Capacity||1 oz., 30 mL|
|Capacity (Metric)||30 mL|
|Capacity (English)||1 oz.|
|Diameter (English)||1.496 in.|
|Diameter (English) Inner Neck||0.55 in.|
|Diameter (Metric) Inner Neck||14 mm|
|For Use With (Application)||Frozen storage down to −40°C|
|No. per Case||96|
|No. per Pack||24|
|Certifications/Compliance||Bottles and closures are certified radiation sterilized (SAL 10-6), non-pyrogenic and non-cytotoxic, and comply with USP Class VI guidelines.|
|Closure Size||20 mm|
|Diameter (Metric)||38 mm|
|For Use With (Equipment)||Prolonged Storage (Application)|
|Height (English)||2.52 in.|
|Height (Metric)||64 mm|
|Show More Show Less|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.