Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Vented Unitary Right-to-Know LDPE Wash Bottles
Keep hazardous volatile liquids off the lab bench. Unitary wash bottles feature a unique vent system, and eliminate draw tube assembly and associated risk of contamination.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 2436-0505
Additional Details : Weight : 0.24300kg
Keep hazardous volatile liquids off the lab bench with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Vented Unitary Right-To-Know LDPE Wash Bottles, featuring a unique vent system. Unitary bottle prevents contamination when filling the bottle; no draw tube assembly to pick up contamination off the lab bench. A strong, steady stream of liquid is dispensed when the wash bottle is squeezed. Marked with four color, NFPA diamonds, GHS compliant hazard symbols, and right-to-know chemical information. Choose from seven chemical markings.
- Bottle and tubulation molded in one piece to prevent chemical splash when removing closure and contamination when filling
- Unique 38mm colored vented closure designed to prevent dripping
- Sturdy polypropylene closures (HDPE on Sodium Hypochloride bottles)
- Color-coded bar corresponds to closure, preventing cross-contamination
- Prelabeled with ICS name and formula, as well as NFPA symbols for chemical handling, hazard, care and storage of six commonly-used chemicals
|RTK Wash Bottle|
|Meet OSHA requirements for workplace chemical container labeling.|
|16 oz., 500 mL|
The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. B) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.