Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Vented Unitary Right-to-Know LDPE Wash Bottles
Keep hazardous volatile liquids off the lab bench. Unitary wash bottles feature a unique vent system, and eliminate draw tube assembly and associated risk of contamination.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 2436-0505
Additional Details : Weight : 0.25380kg
- Bottle and tubulation molded in one piece to prevent chemical splash when removing closure and contamination when filling
- Unique 38mm colored vented closure designed to prevent dripping
- Sturdy polypropylene closures (HDPE on Sodium Hypochloride bottles)
- Color-coded bar corresponds to closure, preventing cross-contamination
- Prelabeled with ICS name and formula, as well as NFPA symbols for chemical handling, hazard, care and storage of six commonly-used chemicals
|16 oz., 500mL|
|Meet OSHA requirements for workplace chemical container labeling.|
|RTK Wash Bottle|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement. The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. B) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.