Dr.Weigert™ Neodisher Z
Neodisher Z - Acidic neutralising agent liquid. Neutralizes by adding to the first rinse after use of an alkaline detergent during automated reprocessing. Free of surfactants and phosphates.
Brand: Dr.Weigert™ 420226
Additional Details : Weight : 23.40000kg
- Based on citric acid
- neodisher Z is used for neutralizing alkaline residues in washer disinfection
- Without phosphates, phosphoric acid, nitrogens compounds and surfactants
- Dosage of between 2-4 mL/L
- Gentle on materials
- Laboratory glassware in medical, industrial and water laboratories
|3 to 2.6|
|Citric acid, 2-octyl-2 H-isothiazol-3-one|
|1.2 g/cm3 (20°C)|
|1 to 5 mL/L|
|390 x 290 x 240 mm|
Safety and Handling
- neodisher Z
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : citric acid, anhydrous