Nitric Acid, Dilute, EP Grade, Reagecon™
Manufactured according to European Pharmacopoeia Chapter 4 (4.1.1) and prepared in an ISO 9001 facility. Nitric Acid, Dilute, EP Grade, Reagecon™ is a ready-to-use reagent solution used for nitration and as an oxidizing agent. It contains 125g/L HNO3.
Brand: Reagecon 1058402
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg Transport : UN number : 2031 Chem class : 8 Pack group : II
DescriptionNitric Acid is a corrosive mineral acid that supplies a nitro group during nitration and is also commonly used as an oxidizing agent. This solution is prepared by adding 20g nitric acid (63–70% HNO3) to 100mL water to produce a dilute solution with approximately 125g/L of HNO3.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001-compliant facility according to Eu. Ph. Chapter 4 (4.1.1) guidelines
- Provided with a certificate of analysis and a label that shows the lot and expiration date
- Ready to use product eliminates the time and labor of preparing precise reagents and volumetric solutions
|hydrogen nitrate, aqua fortis, azotic acid, salpetersaeure, rfna, acidum nitricum, nital, acide nitrique, nitrous fumes, nitryl hydroxide|
|Eu. Ph. Chapter 4(4.1.1)|
|Miscible in water|
Safety and Handling
- NITRIC ACID, DILUTE
- Oxidising liquid Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- H272-May intensify fire; oxidiser.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : nitric acid